CNC Compact Plasma Cutter
is a professional, precise machine distinguished by simple control and programming. The construction of the machine is based on a steel, welded structure, which in combination with the highest-class components gives a high-performance, trouble-free device, backed by a 24-month warranty. The cutter has been equipped with a sectional table which facilitates cleaning and makes it possible to mount the extraction only in the place of smoking.
- carbon and alloy steel
- stainless steel
- galvanized sheets
- aluminum and its alloys
- as well as brass, bronze, etc.
Extraction sectional table:
- Table load capacity up to 1500 kg / m2.
- Enables effective extraction of dust from the cutting point.
Less risk of corrosion at the cutting edges.
Clean and friendly working environment for the operator.
Basic data of CNC 1530 plasma cutter:
solid construction of CNC plasma cutter with a gate, resistant to heavy loads,
Y axis double driven,
precise HIWIN guideways and bearings on all axes,
working area 1500 x 3000 mm (optional larger),
water table for cleaner cut, cooling of the material and limiting the emission of harmful gases during processing (optional sectional table),
maximum movement speed up to 30 m / min, depending on the materials to be processed and the drives used,
voltage controller of the burner height above the material – easy to use system for automatic selection of the torch’s distance from the material,
significantly increased cutting performance thanks to the optimization of the tool path,
CNC industrial control with its own processor, dynamic vector analysis, interference-resistant,
drives: precise helical,
a wide range of applications in metalworking: from the industrial, construction and decorative industries,
ground clearance and working range of the Z axis – 200mm,
extensive extension options, e.g. oxygen burner, portal extension, rotator, section extraction table, etc.
The main software functions of the CNC plasma cutter:
- Creating a waste line and selecting the cutting sequence, the function limiting the amount of waste from the material surface to a minimum, allows the so-called repeated auto nesting on already cut sheets.
- The automatic placement function with hole function allows also to use the plane of waste from cutting large diameter holes.
- Joint cutting – a function that allows you to cut a common line of details of similar shape with one cut.
- Automatic placement of firing bridges between details, limiting the amount of time-consuming and energy-consuming break through the material.
- Defining places of floods.
- The function of generating breaks for details of considerable length, preventing deformation during cutting.
- Rotate the program by a calculated angle to fit the sheet metal position.
- The function of resuming work from the last position of the burner, extremely useful in the event of a power outage.
We propose equipping the machine with the leader cutting system in the global market, Hyphertherm Powermax 65A, 85A, 105A or 125A.
Sample configurations of Compact plasma cutters with a water table:
|Plasmacutter||Working area [mm]||Gate clearance [mm]||Max speed of travel[m/min]||Weight min [kg]*||Size w x debt x height [mm]**|
|1530||1550||3050||200||20||30||50||2400||2500 x 4050 x 2100|
|2040||2050||4050||200||20||30||50||3200||3000 x 5050 x 2100|
|2060||2050||6050||200||20||30||50||4200||3000 x 7050 x 2100|
**may vary depending on the equipment options
**dimension does not include the control cabinet