CNC milling router Seron 2131 Professional is a machine designed and manufactured in Poland which is precise, designed to operate at nesting all kinds of records, as well as in a full 3D environment. Presented CNC machining center is used to cut materials such as wood, chipboard, MDF, OSB, plastics (Plexiglass, PVC, HPL, etc.) and Composites (dibond, alucobond). Its structure It is fully made of steel. The device is equipped with a friendly control system meeting the requirements of beginners as well as those very advanced users. Below you will find the exact parameters of the machine and a detailed description of the components.
The Professional version – reinforced structure, allows machining of difficult materials using high-power spindles and tools with larger diameters. It is also possible to increase the clearance up to 500 mm and the use of options such as: angle aggregates and deflected spindle in the range of +/- 90 degrees.
The price includes the cost of the machine and its transport, installation, and basic training in implementing its operation. Our services include both warranty and post-warranty service. Our warehouse is regularly replenished, so we provide instant access to all parts. The warranty period is 24 months.
The router is made entirely of steel during the manufacturing process the machine is depressurized and precisely machined. Its structure built of welded thick-walled steel profiles which makes it rigid and stable. The machine also has a reinforced door and frame which greatly enhances its rigidity, machining capabilities as well as expandability.
All axes are powered by digital gear. The X and Y axes drives helical applied, and the Z axis is driven by a ball screw.
Professional brushless, powered by the inverter with security overload. The spindle has a industrial bearing which ensures great durability. It is water-cooled and his work is quiet. It has the power of 3 kW, and the rotational speed is 6000-24000 rev / min. Mounted in the tool holder ER20, which may include the bushings from 1 to 12.7 mm. The router has attached ER20 collet (in the case of spindles of 4.5 kW or greater accompanied by a sleeve ER25, whereas in the case of spindles ATC – ER32).
The machine is equipped with a CAD / CAM program (in the Polish and English language version). It allows you to quickly create projects (also 3D from photos), as well as processing projects in the G-codes. The program allows you to import projects from other programs such as eg. Corel (* .plt), AutoCAD (* .dxf). To generate G-code, you do not have to use the program, which is included in the kit. Perhaps for this purpose you can use any software it’s compatible.
Using CAD / CAM is an easy way we can generate a contour machining, pocket drilling. The program allows entry into the material at a right angle (“going down the ramp”), setting the machining process into layers so as not to damage the tools and generate bridges (through which milled element does not fall out during cutting). The program has a library of tools to which we can add or edit the appropriate cutter. The software automates the process of cutting material called. auto-nesting. This function allows for quick and precise positioning of components in order to maximize the slit material. With this program, we can very easily create text. Text can be rotated, scaled, positioned along curves like. The program also has features such as array, rectangular, circular arrangement along the curve, edit nodes and Boolean functions, such as addition, subtraction, some shared.
- Infinitely variable feed at any time during the machining in range of 0% (pause) to 120%
- Multi-Grade function which allows you to change the spindle speed at any time, even during processing
- The automatic tool change from the tool magazine during the machining process (optional)
- Resumption of machining in case of power failure or having to replace cutting tool.
- Resumption of treatment from a particular line of the program.
- Backlash function
- Parking site function
- Input / output ports diagnosis function , which facilitates the analysis of a system failure
- System Log Export function that allows the registration of alarms when working with the possibility of checking
- The possibility of simply connecting the rotation axis for machining elements such as balusters, columns, legs of tables or chairs
- Vacuum table or Hybrid table with T-slot on sides
- Vacuum pump or side channel vacuum pumps
- Digital high-power AC servo drives equipped with absolute encoders – considerably improve the dynamics of the machine (acceleration to 1.5g)
- Ucancam PRO (it has an additional possibility for 3D modeling and import STL files, volume, etc.), ArtCAM Express, ZW3D, Alphacam
- Liquid cooled spindle 4,5kW, 5,5kW, 6kW or 11kW
- Electrospindle HITECO with pneumatic ATC 4,5kW, 5,5kW, 7,5kW, 9kW or 12 kW
- clearance increased up to 300 or 500 mm
- Professional industrial steering 4-axis with 7″ LCD Display. Allows control spindle operating and its rotating axis.
- Automatic Tool Change (tool magazine) – This option is very important in the case of projects that require the use of several tools in one file. The tool magazine reduces operator intervention during the machining process, which shortens the same processing as well as to avoid errors in re-positioning.
- Cutting blade oscillating head (oscillating-creasing) – our solution has a pneumatic drive, number of strokes of the cutting blade is 8000 / min. With such a high speed engine enables fast and accurate cutting of materials such as foam (up to 100 mm), cardboard, textiles, rubber and all other soft plastics which machining is problematic. The head also has the possibility to add creasing attachment which serves to create folds in the production of boxes and packings.
- Cooling tools with air, liquid or oil mist – the need for any cooling mainly depends on the workpiece and the used tool. Due to the versatility of materials, as well as of tools that you can use this option is best to consult with our sales.
- Dust Collector – effectively discharged chip and dust generated during machining. Particularly important is the treatment of wood, wood-based materials and plastics.
- Any size machines on request – after consultation with the client we can make any device meeting the individual requirements machining and housing.